Why I take pictures at art museums
4 days ago
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things" Philippians 4:8
3 comments:
I think I told you a couple of weeks ago one of the best parts about being a mom is watching your husband be a dad. Aren't we both so blessed! We can't wait to meet Riley in person. He is sooo handsome. Don't we have the cutest boys in our lives (all 4 of them).
Love, The Maddox's
(Jason, Julie, and Aiden)
Ahhhhhh...TWO ANGELS...Probably only when they are sleeping.lol
Congrats and can't wait to see ya'll.
Love
Aunt Dreama
Hey Karla! Michelle told me about your blog...Riley is so beautiful, he is just precious!!! Congratulations to you both! Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep??? Let us know if you come to town, we would love to meet him! We love you, Bevanne, Robert, Parker, Roch, & Ryland
Post a Comment