Why I take pictures at art museums
4 days ago
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things" Philippians 4:8
2 comments:
Karla, your family is beautiful! Riley is so adorable.. I think he must look like your husband. By the way, Micah didn't start sleeping until exactly 4 months also... I know how good that feels. It was only due to Chris holding me back from going to get him during the night when he was crying.. it only took 1 night and he never woke up again during night.. amazing, right! Have a blessed Easter. Keep in touch. You look wonderful as always.
Hey Karla- I actually saw your blog through Andrea also and meant to write something on your wall but got side tracked. Your little man is so cute. Looks like our boys are very close in age. Carson is 6 months! Hope ya'll are doing good!
Post a Comment