- have 2 teeth (on the bottom) and are about to get a top one...any day now!
- still wear size 3 diapers and mostly 12 month clothes
- have amazing balance and pull up on anything and everything
- are starting to eat table food and LOVE bananas, dumplings, mandarin oranges, and mac and cheese
- know how to "play" some games with your brother, including hide and seek...it's so cute to watch you crawl to his hiding place and squeal when you see him
- can wave "bye" (although a little delayed) and will often repeat it
- say "mama" and "dada" all the time...not sure if it is meaningful or not, but I'd like to think so!
- are putting EVERYTHING in your mouth! I have to be better about watching you because just this week, I fished out of your mouth a piece of dog food, lint, and a quarter! I know...it could have been very BAD.
- LOVE to play in the dishwasher and with Mimi's tupperware
- also enjoy standing at the dryer and helping me to fold clothes
1 comment:
We miss you guys! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I can't wait to take pictures of that munchin in July!! :)
Post a Comment