Friday, September 9, 2011

Homecoming Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from Edmond's homecoming. I know all of my Facebook friends have already seen the video, but I wanted to have these pictures in the blog so that if I have it printed one day (which I really want to do)....these very special pictures will be included!

Needless to say...we are SO GLAD to have him home!


Riley had a blast dancing to the music played by the band!

In this picture, the bus had arrived and we were trying to wait patiently.

And...we see daddy getting off the bus!!

I think they hugged for about 5 minutes before either one of them looked up. It was seriously one of the sweetest moments of my life.





Riley is showing daddy the sign he made. He was so proud!



Then we showed daddy our family sign. And then Riley needed hug #50 for the day!!!

This was our first official post-deployment family picture!

This is now one of my all-time favorite pictures. So sweet!

And now we are headed home!!!

I think Riley's face says it all in this picture!! Pure joy!



1 comment:

Cris said...

Thank you so much for sharing that. And thank you for the sacrifice that you and your family have made for all of us. It was so surreal to look at your pictures and realize that it is something that I have only seen on the news or "army wives" and to know that this is your life. It's beautiful. Hope you guys are doing good.