Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Maui Get-Away!!

A couple of weeks ago while Edmond's parents were in town visiting, we were able to take a trip to Maui for several days while they kept the kids. It was an AMAZING trip and I am beyond thankful for their willingness to "babysit" so that we could get away together. The view from our hotel was just amazing. This is the other side of Maui.
We did ALOT of relaxing while there....right up my alley!
And we did a little hiking (actually...I probably wouldn't even call this hiking, but it was cool). I think it was called Iao National Park.


We also watched the sunrise one morning from on top of a mountain. Apparently we were 8,000 feet above sea level. It was absolutely breathtaking, but a VERY early morning (we had to leave our hotel by 4:30 am). But we are very glad that we did it!

And we did MORE relaxing!!!
And the other thing we did ALOT of...EATING!! I seriously think I gained 10 pounds in just 4 days. But the food sure was good!!

Thank you Pitty Pat and Gaga for making this trip possible!!! We love you!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

You are so beautiful! Relaxation well deserved. What awesome experiences!! So happy y'all got some time away.