When we first found out Riley was going to be a boy, we all ("we" as in me and my mom) went crazy buying airplane clothes and such. We didn't know at the time that Edmond would be flying helicopters, but even when we found out, I still didn't think anything about buying Riley airplane "stuff". Well, at Edmond's winging, one of his fellow student pilots came up to us (Riley was wearing a precious airplane onesie I found at an etsy shop) and said, "Oh, that shirt would be perfect if it was a helicopter!" So...I realized at that point, that I needed to step up my game and be on the look-out for helicopter "stuff"! I really had no idea there would be so much, but here are a few things we have found so far!! In the clothes department, we've mostly just been able to find pajamas, but many days, we stay in our pjs most of the day anyway, so that is ok!!
I'm not sure what he was doing here!
Most of these have been gifts....I can't take any credit!
Here is a short video of Riley doing one of his new favorite things...going through my purse! Please turn the volume very low because I really dislike the sound of my voice!! At the end he waves "bye" and blows a kiss (aka- fingers in mouth then out)!
2 comments:
Karla that is too sweet. He is getting so big!
Hi I just found your blog today! I wanted to say Riley is just precious! I laughed when I saw this video, bc my daughter does the same thing! They may get into everything, but they still melt your heart! :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment