Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Puppy (Halloween Pics)

As I typed the title of this post, it brought me back many years ago when I babysat frequently for this precious family, the Posners! Each child had a soft, cuddly stuffed animal that he/she slept with at night and one of them (I think Aaron???) had "Sweet Puppy" (all of the names started with "sweet"). I thought it was just the "sweetest" thing!!

Anyway...for Halloween, Riley was indeed a "sweet" puppy! That day was full of so much excitement with his birthday party that I really almost forgot about Halloween! This year was fun for us because it was the first year we've ever had trick-or-treaters! There were some darling costumes including a little flapper girl from down the street! I think Riley has a crush on her.

We only took Riley to one house because he was pretty tired and it was already dark outside by the time we got him dressed and ready to go. We went to our across-the-street neighbor's...the Bower's. They are the most precious family!!! We just love them dearly and are so blessed to have met them while here in NC. They have a few dogs of their own and Riley just LOVES them so as soon as we got there, they brought out the dogs for him to see. He just laughed and let them lick all over him!

Hope you enjoy the pics of our little puppy!

Riley's not real sure what to think of all the commotion.

We weren't sure if we'd be able to get the puppy hat on him!

And it's on!!!


Playing with the dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet puppy!!
Luke has two dogs he sleeps with and their names are blue and brown dog. I wish I would have thought of sweet dog instead... I wonder if it is too late to rename them.