Let me warn you, this post will contain LOTS of backtracking! I apologize for not posting pictures throughout the last few months, but I could not find the cord that connects my camera to the computer. Edmond found it yesterday and I was so excited!
There are several events over the last few months at which I did not have my camera. So sorry that those fun times will be left out. Here is what I was able to capture!
Riley had some good visit time with his Long family cousins over Thanksgiving!
Riley had a blast with Luke Lewis and his brother Abel. Don't they look like they have been up to something!
Riley experienced his first snow while in Pineville.
Riley became very attached to Buddy, my parents' dog, again!
Riley and his Fontenot cousins posed for some pictures.
This is Riley and Mimi all dressed up for the Christmas Eve service at church.
Riley had his 2nd Christmas and really seemed to know what to do with the gifts.
Riley and Aiden M. were able to spend a little time together while we were in Bogalusa, LA. They are just a few months apart in age and hopefully will be best friends one day!
We were so excited to meet up with some of our dear friends from Pensacola for lunch in Gulfport. I just can't put into words how special they are to us.
Riley had his first haircut...and boy did he need it!
Riley really likes when we blow bubbles with gum. Here he is trying to eat his dad's bubble. This was the day we left for Hawaii. I was probably off crying somewhere...just kidding...I only cried a little.
Riley developed a great love for suckers while on the very long plane rides.
And here is one of our first views in Hawaii. We could see the waves from here and they look just huge.
Well, that is all for now. I promise to give you more of an update on things here in Hawaii once we get more settled. We haven't had time to do much sight seeing yet, but are hoping to get to that this weekend! Aloha!
3 comments:
Glad to see Riley again. Missed reading!
I can not believe you live in Hawaii!! Who would of thought? It was so good to see you and Riley. I can not wait to read about your adventures! =)
I'm so glad that you guys have been doing good, and seeing all the pictures of Riley was great! Hawaii looks beautiful and I can't wait to come and visit you there next year!!
Post a Comment