I also wanted to give you a few Hawaii updates. One huge praise is that Riley got in to the Child Development Center here on base. They originally told us it would be a 3 to 6 month wait and we were trying to figure out what to do in the mean time, but they called last week about an opening. This is the best daycare situation I have seen. I am thrilled with the idea of Riley attending, although I'm a little worried about him getting sick from the other kids. I know many other families deal with daycare so we'll just handle it all as we go!
I start work on February 22nd. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It has been about 9 months since I've worked so I really hope I haven't forgotten what to do. My mom comes into town on Friday for a week...while she is here, I will probably go by the school just to meet people and find my way around (I am so pumped about her being here...cannot wait).
One more thing! We moved into a house last Monday. It has been quite an experience. It is a VERY old house, but we are trying our best to make the most of it. We have painted some rooms and are trying to decorate a little. They told us we will move into a new home in June. We are keeping our fingers crossed! One major perk to this OLD house is that we are right down the street from a beach here on base. We can walk there in less than 5 minutes. It is so awesome. I will leave you with a few pictures of the view!
6 comments:
Congratulations Karla! So excited for you all! Just a tad jealous about you living in Hawaii. :)
KARLA!!! Congratulations!! That is so amazing and exciting. Riley is going to make a great big brother! Hope that you are feeling well and this pregnancy is going smoothly. Love you!
Yay! Congrats. I know you are so excited. Got any good names yet?
Congrats! Our due dates are not that far from each other. That is pretty neat!. Hope your feeling good. The beach pictures are beautiful! Have fun with your mom next week. I can just imagine what it would be like with ya'll on the beach in HAWAII! Bet your dad is a little jealous!
Congratulations Edmond, Karla & Riley! We are so excited for y'all!
Love, Jay, Krissy & Will
yayyyyy! you are such a good little mamma. i hope you have a whole brood of them. =) love you and am praying.
Post a Comment