In other news, we will officially be in our new house this evening! The moving has been quite crazy this week, but we are so thankful to be moving into a new home for the rest of our time here in Hawaii! Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
One downfall of moving is the time it will take to get internet/cable hooked up again!!! We will be cut off from the internet world for a week (which is why I am doing this post now)!!! I have become kind of addicted to the internet these days so maybe it will be good for me to take a break for awhile.
I'll leave you with one more picture of my little man!
Poor thing...he has no idea what is about to happen when our new little one arrives. I guess I should give you a little update on her. I had a Dr. appointment earlier this week and they say that all looks well. She is 33 weeks along now (oh goodness...maybe 34, I really can't remember and my calender is packed somewhere)! I am measuring about one week behind (which is better than the 2 weeks behind I measured at my last visit). The Dr. said it's nothing to worry about, so I am trying to do that and not worry. Maybe she will just be petite! I don't know if I ever mentioned her name. It is going to be Aubrey Jeanette Long. Jeanette was Edmond's grandmother's middle name. They had a very special relationship and we are so happy to be able to pass on her name to our daughter.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and Father's Day! I will post with some new home pictures when we have internet again.
3 comments:
I love how you don't remeber how far along you are. I guess that's what happens when your chasing a toddler. And you are a brave mama potty training with a new one coming. I figured I'll start next year, closer to age 3! Good luck and love the name!
Can we call her AJ? Miss you all and love you very much.
Karla, I was sure to get a tan this summer so as to look amazing in white! You were my inspiration.
Love the name!!! LG was and still is very petite. I used to love baby fat but now I love her long lean figure. You may just have a dainty girl and she will be darling:)!!Landry Grace just got the potty training down at 2 1/2 years but was much easier than Jake. It'll happen soon enough! And yay for moving into your new house!
Post a Comment