Wednesday, June 15, 2011

11 months old!!

Here she is....our sweet little princess who is growing up way too fast!! Well, at 11 months of age, Aubrey, you.....
-have 4 teeth...with 2 more on the way....I feel like this will never end!
-had your first ER visit, which turned out to be teething (who would have thought that a 103 fever over several days would have just been teething and we had to go to the ER with our insurance since we were out of network).
-are finally eating some table food: carrots, broccoli, dumplins, banana, apple, grapes, crackers, and other random things we feed you from our plates!
-had your first swim, but didn't seem to like it too much (I think that was actually a month ago after we arrived here)
-LOVE your snacks!!!
-are wearing size 3 diapers and size 6-12 month or 12 month clothes
-are much more vocal when you don't like something...you've learned how to shriek!
-still LOVE your brother and cousins
-have discovered stairs (while at Pitty Pat and Gaga's house)
-have incredible balance....you can go from standing alone to a squat on the ground and just hold it
-are not too confident in your ability to walk...as soon as I let go of your hands, you slowly squat to the ground!!! I'm not in a hurry though.
-continue to put EVERYTHING in your mouth
-are starting to wave to us
-say "mamamama" and "dadadadada" all the time
-starting to repeat "bye bye" while waving
You are such a funny girl and we love having you with us! You make us laugh and smile each and every day!
We truly love you, Aubrey!

1 comment:

BDamico said...

I can't believe she's 11 months old! What a cutie!