Sunday, July 10, 2011

Showin' Some Riley Love!

So I haven't talked about my precious first born in awhile! And even though it is Aubrey's birthday week...I thought I'd show you a little picture of my main man these days!! I will add to this later about all he is saying and doing, but for now, I leave you with this handsome hunk!! Such a cutie!!
OH my Riley...he's just as sweet as he can be...most of the time!! When asked his age, he keeps saying "Four". I have no idea where that is coming from, but I am starting to think that I might be ok with skipping the rest of our 2's and all of our 3's! Just kidding! We've recently transitioned to a big boy bed and although he now knows that he can get out, he's doing pretty well. He is sleeping much better at night so that is a good thing. This boy LOVES to wrestle! And when a grown-up isn't there to do it with him, he tries to do it with Aubrey! She's actually pretty tough and gives him a run for his money, but of course I'm so nervous about her getting hurt. Riley is really ready for his daddy to get home...really ready! And I seriously think that these last 5/6 weeks (yes we are almost there) may the most tough. I feel like Satan is just throwing attack after attack. BUT, with the Lord's help, we will make it. And I've been asking Him regularly to just help us get through this. I think being home has made Riley think about Edmond being gone even more often. When we pull in the driveway and see Edmond's jeep, Riley always asks, "Is Daddy home?" Driving around on base, when get close to the helicopter hanger's, Riley says, "That's wear my daddy lives." Poor thing...he's just so confused and wants his daddy. I am going to try to keep us extra busy and doing lots of fun stuff while we are waiting on Edmond's return.
Come home soon Edmond!!!!

No comments: