Friday, July 29, 2011
My Little Dancer
This video is mostly for Edmond. Here is Riley dancing to "his favorite song". The story is that he ran into the kitchen when this song came on and said, "This is my favorite song, Mommy...let's dance." It is a worship song so part of me wondered if I needed to explain that this wasn't really the kind of song we "dance" to, but then I realized that we all worship in different ways. He knew this song was about Jesus and he wanted to dance....so I guess this might be one of his first worship experiences. I'm pretty proud of this little 2 year old boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen for a little boy who already can say the words "praise Jesus!" it's incredible to think that God already has good works prepared in advance for riley to do... and that He made him perfectly to accomplish those good works for His name's sake. auuughhh. you are such a great mamma.
love you and miss you still.
Post a Comment