So...I'm trying to upload the slideshow my friend made for us of Edmond's homecoming, but I can't get it to work! Not sure what the deal is so I'll just post a few pictures I took before/after he arrived home. Needless to say....we are beyond excited (and relieved) that he is home with us again! It was definitely the longest 6 1/2 months of my life. The best part is that it has taken no time at all for it to feel "normal" again for him to be with us. I mean, seriously, it doesn't feel like he was ever gone...kind of like it was all a big dream. I know there may be some adjustments to come, but for now, things are pretty perfect in our world. Here are a few pics for you. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I can't tell you how much it means to all of us!

1 comment:
welcome home edmond!
Post a Comment