Our sweet little girl has turned 2!!! I really can't believe it. Time sure is flying these days. We kept her birthday pretty low key this year. I still decorated because that's just what I do, but her party was very small...just a few of her little friends (and their siblings of course). We played "pin the nose/bow on Minnie" (nose for boys and bow for girls), but most of the kids wanted nothing to do with the blindfold!! Oh well, they still had fun. The best part was that my mom and dad were here to celebrate with us!
Birthday girl cheesin' it up before her friends arrived.
Some decorations!
I think Riley and Straton were the only two who actually wore the blindfold!
Pinning Minnie's bow without the blindfold!
Time for cupcakes!
YUM!
And opening a few gifts...of course big brother wanted to help!
Aubrey Jeanette....
I can't even put into words how much we love you. You are just the sweetest thing and you are pretty cute too! You continue to be a fantastic eater, you LOVE playing with your baby dolls and you are pretty much obsessed with shoes! You don't smile ALOT in pictures, but you really are a happy baby. You sleep very well at night and still take a good afternoon nap. Riley started school recently (just 2 mornings a week), so you and I have some good girl time. This is the first time in your life that we've ever had time for just us. I am really loving it! One other thing that I want to always remember about you at this age is that you love reading your Bible. You ask all the time to read your "Bible story" and will even go upstairs by yourself to get it out of your room. Your brother won't even do that!! We really do adore you sweet Aubrey and can't wait to see all that the Lord will do in your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment