Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 Months Old


Riley turned 6 months old yesterday!  I just can't believe it.  It seems like just last week that he was born!  I have been a little emotional the past few days...it's just all going by too fast!  But we are definitely enjoying every minute of it.  We had a little party for him yesterday and he just looked at us as if we were crazy (of course we are)!  We also had some pictures made.  I am anxious to see how they turned out!  I hope everyone is doing well!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karla- Riley is too cute. Isn't crazy how fast time flies. Carson was 7 months last week! Enjoy your time with him.

Jared and Michelle said...

6 months already! Wow! I guess it is true... time flies when you are having fun! He is precious! He is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

The Dressler's said...

Hey Karla,
I just read your blog and saw your sweet little boy. Hope your doing great. Joey and I just love our new little Maggie :)