Thursday, May 21, 2009

Music To My Ears

I have never posted a video before!  This is so cool!  When I heard this the other day, I remembered that my camera took short videos.  So, here you go!  Please ignore the messy living room!  We are in a 2 bedroom apartment and this baby has taken over!  We practically trip over everything!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that sound!

Cris said...

HI!! I just saw your comment on my blog and was so excited to hear from you. Riley is adorable and it looks as though he and Joe are the same age! Joe was November 19th. So nice to see pictures of your beautiful family and hear a little bit of what's going on in your life!

Jared and Michelle said...

Thanks for the video! This is great! Hearing them is like we are right there! His laugh is precious! Good job with the snorting noises Edmond!! The things we do for our children!! Miss ya'll!