Our new trick this week is sitting up all by ourselves! Of course, he's only doing it for a short period of time, but this is still exciting to us! And he continues to drool like crazy, but no teeth. I sure hope they come soon because no one can ever see his cute clothes because of the bibs he has to constantly wear!! Oh well. We are really hoping for good weather here in Florida this week. Edmond has 5 or 6 flights left and if weather permits, should be finished this week or early next week. June 2nd is the tentative date that we'll find out where we are off to next! Please be praying for that. Our desire is that the Lord put us exactly where He needs us. We are just so anxious to find out where that is...it's killing me!!
Why I take pictures at art museums
4 days ago
1 comment:
That's too cute of Riley sitting up. That was a fav milestone of mine for Carson. I just sit him on the floor now and he can play.
Post a Comment