So, we got the news a day early! We will be going to the Marine Corps Base in Hawaii for our first permanent duty station (about 3-4 years). We are so very excited! We will actually head to North Carolina for about 6 months while Edmond learns to fly the specific type of helicopter. The helicopter he will be flying is actually one of the safer types and I was very concerned about that. Of course there are some details that I'm a little worried about (like they will only ship one of our cars out there), but overall we are excited. I'm sure it will hit me soon how very far I will be from family and friends. This will definitely be the most difficult part of this experience. But....how many people can say they've been able to live in Hawaii! So, we are thanking the Lord tonight for putting us where He needs us.
Why I take pictures at art museums
4 days ago
3 comments:
That is awesome! I bit you will have a lot of visitors! Ha! Good luck with the move! I hope everything goes as planned! You will have to keep blogging so we can see your adventures in Hawaii!
Yippee!! Not Japan! Hawaii is going to be awesome! Jared said he is really jealous of Edmond because he gets to fly and live in Hawaii. He promised we would be able to visit you guys. I can't wait! He thinks I will change my mind about leaving Hadley behind... NOT!!! We are so happy for you guys!
That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment