Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off We Go!

Well, this will probably be my last post for awhile (but I will keep reading yours so, Andrea, keep giving us baby updates)! We found out Monday night that we are moving next Tuesday. Craziness! Edmond and I (we will be dropping Riley off with grandparents along the way) are driving to Jacksonville, NC tomorrow to find a place to live for the next 5-6 months. Then driving back to pick up Riley on Saturday and then back to Pensacola (I almost typed Baton Rouge...I still think I live there I guess!). We will finish packing and then load up a U-haul on Monday and then leave first thing Tuesday morning. This will definitely be an adventure.

Here are a few pictures from Edmond's winging ceremony and the weekend. We had such a great time with our families and friends! And I am so proud of my husband. He has worked so hard to get here! It is still kind of surreal! Anyway, enjoy the pics and as soon as we get settled back in, I will post again! Oh, for some reason I did not get a picture of Casey (Edmond's sister), Stuart and India. They came in as well, but aren't in any pictures. Sorry! Our wonderful friends Greta and Ryan are standing with Edmond in front of the helicopter that Edmond did all of his training in. And there are 2 things I want to say about the family picture: 1st, I promise I tried to put shoes on Riley...they just don't stay on these days and if you are wondering, I am standing next to Edmond's parents and he is standing next to mine (most of you know that, but wanted to clear that up for those of you who haven't met our families)! Ok, bye for now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aWow...I can not believe you are already out of Pensacola. Please post as soon as you can.

Jared and Michelle said...

WAy to go Edmond! We are so proud of you! Good luck with everything! Isn't is awesome to have such supportive parents and family! We are all so blessed!