Monday, July 27, 2009

Please Pray

UPDATE Tuesday, July 28th: Stellan has made some improvements and appears to be stable at this time. They are planning on sending him to Boston via Air Ambulance and will then do a surgery which could lead to open-heart surgery. Please continue to pray for them. Thanks for all the prayers already...I know they appreciate it!

If you look right next to this post, you'll see a link for a blog. I have been following MckMama's blog for several months now and feel as if I know her and her youngest son, Stellan. He is only a few days older than Riley, which might be another reason their situation really touches my heart. If you go to her blog (by clicking on his picture) you will be able to find his story, but as of right now, he is very very ill. I am asking all of my friends to pray fervently for him! Please pray for a miracle...for his little body to be healed. I just cannot imagine what they are going through.

2 comments:

David Toledo said...

Definitely praying for this family. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. My heart is hurting for them.