Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things" Philippians 4:8
5 comments:
They do grow up way too fast! He is too cute!
that is too cute! i love when you post videos :) i wish we could have said goodbye to you all. I hope everything is going smooth with the moving.
It is great to hear your voice and hear him coo. Thanks for sharing the videos- one day I may be that technologically advanced that I can share some too! Before you know it he will be walking!!
My favorite part was hearing your voice! Looks like things are so busy for you guys right now, but i am glad you are continuing to post. Hope you have such a wonderful time going where God sends you.
So sweet Carla. That's great you have it captured on video.He's just too cute! Good luck with your move.
Post a Comment