Friday, July 3, 2009
And We Are Here!
So...we arrived in Jacksonville, NC on Wednesday, July 1st! There is so very much that happened between my last post and now, but it will take a few posts to update you. We are still unpacking (and probably will be until we get ready to move out in about 6 months) so I only have time for a summary right now! Edmond and I drove up here last week and found a house to rent. It took most of the day to find something and then do the necessary paperwork, but it all worked out! We got back to Pensacola on Sunday, finished packing and loaded the truck on Monday. Woke up Tuesday morning (still had to finish loading the truck) and then were on our way to Georgia to spend the night with Edmond's sister, Casey (her house was right on the way, almost exactly halfway to NC....it was nice that Riley didn't have to endure a 12 1/2 hour drive in one day)! We then got to Jacksonville Wednesday afternoon and haven't stopped! We are exhausted, but making some progress. In a later post I promise to include pictures, fill you in on our thoughts about leaving Pensacola/moving to Jacksonville, and tell about Riley's exposure to the Swine Flu (we are past the incubation time so he should be in the clear)! Ok, that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like fun!
Let's us know when you are up for visitors.
What a busy little family!! I am glad you are doing well. I can't wait to hear about life in North Carolina.
Post a Comment