Tuesday, August 4, 2009

9 months....I can't believe it!

Our little rowdy Riley turned 9 months old on Saturday. I honestly just can't believe it!! The past 9 months have literally flown by. I can hardly even remember him as an infant!! So here are a few pics to see how much he has changed!

























And here he is at his 9 month birthday party (we didn't do presents this time...you should be proud of me) that we had for him while we were visiting family in Pineville last week (I will post about that later).

























Here is what our little man is up to these days:

- He is crawling all over the place (even into the kitchen cabinets).

- He loves to be outside, especially when we take our evening walks.

- He is a people-person all the way....when we go out on our errands, he will look at and talk to everyone we see. And of course they talk back to him!

- He pulls up on everything from his crib to the living room furniture.

- He opens his mouth to give you big kisses when he sees you pucker up.

- He has his first tooth just about to fully break the skin.

- He loves popsicles. His daddy likes to treat him with this a little too often!

- He makes us think we are the funniest people in the world with all of
his laughing.

- He will reach up to feel the fabrics in his touch/feel books.

- His favorite toys to play with are remote controls, kitchen utensils,
and boxes from the toys we try to get him to play with.

- His favorite word/sound is "dadada". Of course his daddy is thrilled!

- He loves dogs...especially Buddy (my parents' dog).

- He will often "sing" along with is Praise Baby CD's/DVD's.

Here is one more picture of our 9 month old boy! This may be my
favorite pic yet...he's a chunker, huh!!! Thank you Jesus for blessing us with this gift from You. Please guide us in raising him to love and serve You with all of his heart!






3 comments:

Jared and Michelle said...

Love the pic by the window! Time sure does fly by! We really enjoyed visiting with you guys!

The Dressler's said...

I love those chunk legs! It is great keeping up with you.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. I was just telling Nelson I wish I could remeber Carson better as a newborn.