Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Honeymoon Pics

I've never done this before, but decided to participate in Kelly's Korner "Show us your Life" blog hop. This week is wedding reception /honeymoon pics. Well, I don't have any reception pics on my computer, but I just (this week) put our honeymoon pics on here so I thought this was a good time to join in the fun!

We went to Jamaica and stayed at a Couples resort...Sans Souci. It was the most amazing trip!! I can't say enough great things about it. We loved the fact that we didn't have to bring our wallet/purse with us anywhere because it was all-inclusive. While there we enjoyed lots of good eating, beach time, couples massages, good eating, snorkeling, playing at the pool, reading a good book and did I mention lots of eating!!! Here are some pics...hope you enjoy!





5 comments:

Danielle said...

We are going to Couples Tower Isle in Ochos Rios in December for our anniversary and I am so excited! Your honeymoon looked like so much fun -- I agree...I LOVE that it is all-inclusive and we never need money or anything. YAY! :)

The Fones Files said...

We stayed at Couples Swept Away and it was the most amazing trip ever. We want to go back again sometime soon (=

Anonymous said...

Karla- glad you joined the tour. Aren't Honeymoons the best. Yall look like ya'll had fun.

Mama Bear said...

looks like you had lots of fun on that trip! Beautiful place to go. I hope to go someday!!
Thanks for sharing

Jared and Michelle said...

What great memories! We also stayed at Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. We loved it too! One day we hope to return!