Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 and 2

Today is Riley's 10 month birthday! And he has 2 teeth...only 2, can you believe that?! I mean, I am not complaining because the 2 have made life quite interesting (not sleeping well, drooling all over the place, biting on everything), but I am just surprised!! He has been a little under the weather lately, but seems to be getting better. I may take him to the Dr. this week anyway just to make sure there is no ear infection because we are flying home next Wednesday and I don't want to take any risks. I hope that doesn't make me a crazy, overly worried mom!

Today to celebrate his 10 month birthday, we met Daddy for lunch on base. Riley has a blast anytime we go out in public because he loves to people watch. He will just smile and laugh at anyone. He almost jumped out of the buggy (we also went grocery shopping at the commissary) trying to touch the little kids who would walk by. He keeps me hoppin', that's for sure!
Here he is tasting some of Daddy's sweet tea. I was sure that he wouldn't sleep for the rest of the day after this, but he is down for a nap right now.

The only way I could get him to look somewhat in the direction of the camera was to get Edmond to stand by me. When his daddy is around, he only has eyes for him. Oh, I love this little thing boy much!!

2 comments:

Jared and Michelle said...

Karla,
He is so cute! Love the pics! I can't believe he is almost one!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

What a treat...sweet tea! He's a cute boy!