Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Visit to LSU

While we were in LA, we made 2 trips down to BR. These pics are from the 2nd of the 2. We drove down to meet one of my best friends (Julie), her little boy (Aiden), her sister (Valarie), and Edmond's dad. We had a great time eating at Ninfa's and visiting LSU's campus. Last Christmas, our wonderful friend Elizabeth gave both Aiden and Riley these precious LSU jerseys. We decided it would be fun to get a few pics of them in the jerseys together. Of course photographing 2 little boys was quite interesting. These are just 3 of the many pictures we took. I was also so proud of Mr. Edmond to come to LSU's campus and not wear Georgia colors. We would have still claimed him if he had, but he decided to go with a neutral orange.
Riley showing off his new trick...waving!!

I'm not sure if Riley is squinting from the sun or trying to smile!! How precious is Aiden!

I love this one because it looks like they are playing football. I can't wait until they are a little older and can really play!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I HATE that we missed each other. I was looking forward to the playdate. Maybe next time you come in.