Over Labor Day, we took our first family vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. It was only a 2 night vacation, but I think that was the perfect length of time with a 10 month old. To get even more excited about the trip, I decided to watch the movie "SHAG" the week before. It's one of my all time favorite movies! I couldn't wait to see some of the landmarks from the movie (like the SHAG pavillion where they have the contest). I am very sad to report that we didn't find it. Honestly, Myrtle Beach looked nothing like it did in the movie. So sad! We still had a great time. We took Riley to the aquarium and did lots of shopping at the outlet mall. I think Riley's favorite part of the trip was looking out of the full length window in our hotel room. Go figure!! Here are a few pictures from the trip!


This is what our shopping time did to my son!! At least Daddy was there to snuggle with him while I spent some money!




This is Riley's new smile when we get out the camera. It is just too funny! We actually had to use the stroller to get him to sleep at night. Good thing we had it with us in the room.
1 comment:
Looks like he really enjoyed the aquarium! I know you enjoyed the shopping! Love the new camera smile!
Post a Comment