Well, we are saying "goodbye" for now! We are leaving today around noon to drive (14-15 hours so please say a little prayer if you think about us) down to Louisiana for Thanksgiving. We will spend the rest of the week with Edmond's family. Edmond will fly back later in the week to finish things here. He has 4 more fly days left and then he will be DONE! He will take care of everything else. I really feel bad that I won't be here to help him, but I also know how much I stress about these kinds of things and he is one of the most laid back people I know (other than my brother), so maybe it's for the best!
Riley and I will spend the next month to month and a half in Louisiana with my family. We were told last week that Edmond had another school (not a fun one at all) to attend for 2 weeks after the holidays. If that happens, then we won't head to Hawaii until later in January. Either way, we will have lots of family time and are grateful for that. I am very sad about being away from Edmond for a few weeks. I just hate it, but we know this is best for us right now. We didn't want to put Riley through any more traveling than what's necessary. He doesn't love (or even like really) riding in the car. So....this trip should be interesting!
I hope to write some while home, but not sure how much time I will have. I will definitely write before the move and just keep you posted on our whereabouts!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Riley sitting in his favorite position....ankles crossed!!!
2 comments:
Karla!! so great to hear from you! even better that you have a blog i can follow! :) thanks for you sweet comment; i'll be sure to add you to my reader so i can keep up with you. p.s. you have a beautiful family! :)
hey sweet friend. praying for you guys. call me if you come in town. i love you! 225-329-8992
Post a Comment