Karla is usually, well always, the one to do the posts here, but I thought I would do this one. I had to wait until she went to bed so that I could write this post. I wanted to take a moment to tell whoever reads this a few reasons why I love my wife so much.
Since the day we met I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I fell in love with Karla the moment I saw her (even though she says that is impossible). My love for her has only grown since then. Karla is the most selfless person I have ever met. She puts her husband, her son, and the rest of her family and friends before herself. Her love for the Lord amazes me every day and makes me desire a closer walk with him. Her ability as a parent makes me a better parent. Her patience with Riley, and me, seems impossible. I do not know how she does what she does every day.
Karla has shown me courage and confidence as we get closer to our next step in life. When I start wondering how we are going to do it, I just look at her and am reminded that the Lord has every step already figured out. I am so proud to be able to call her my wife. I am so blessed to be able to share in this day with her. I love my wife.
Happy Birthday Karla.
7 comments:
I am just so blown away by my husband!! I had no idea that he even knew how to do a post on the blog! I am so unbelievably blessed!! I love you Edmond!
so sweet! Happy Birthday Karla!
Happy Birthday Karla!!
I've never met your husband...but he must be pretty great!
Hope you have a great day.
okay.. so I definitely had to stop crying before I wrote this. How sweet is that !! I still remember when you and Edmond came over for the first time. I think it was the night we did the line dancing( sorry Edmond!) I was so filled with joy to hear him say how much he loved you and that you were the one! Edmond, thank you for loving my best friend like she deserves to be loved.... LOTS! She is so happy with you and I love to see how the two of you live life together!! I am so blessed to have friends like you in my life. This was a very thoughtful idea!
Happy belated Birthday Karla! I hope you enjoyed your special day. We miss y'all!
Love, Jay, Krissy & Will
Happy b=day Karla. That was so sweet of Edmond.
Happy Birthday! I am hoping to get to see you soon.
Edmond....he's a keeper.
Post a Comment