Monday, March 15, 2010

Think Pink!

We found out today that we are having a little GIRL! She looks good and healthy which is the most important thing!!!

I'll leave you with a little video of Riley doing his most favorite thing right now....dancing!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! cograts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Kandy said...

Yahoo! I am so happy for you both! Take care!

Jared and Michelle said...

Yippee!! I am so excited for you guys!! You will love having a little girl; they are definitely different than little boys! That is so awesome!!

The Tylers said...

Ah...the best of both worlds! So happy for you!

The Long Famil said...

The Long's are so cool!

megan kelly said...

hey sweets. congratulations! and riley is quite the little dancer. =)

sent me your address when you can please!

love you!
meg

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Congratulations
Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/