Friday, June 25, 2010

June 23, 2007

**We have not had internet access for the last week so this post is coming a few days late!!!

On Wednesday, Edmond and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that it has already been 3 years since we were married...and almost 5 since we've been together. I just have to say that I don't think the Lord could have done any better in creating the most perfect person for me!! He is more than I could have ever imagined. I had no idea that my love for him would deepen and change so much in three years, but it has. It's just different....I hope and pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen our marriage and allow us to grow even closer to each other and to Him in the many many years to come!!! I love you Edmond!!

This is the night Edmond proposed!

He read 2 passages of scripture to me and then washed my feet to demonstrate how he wanted to serve me for the rest of our lives. I still use this bowl in our home today...it has such a special meaning!

A night or two after our engagement we met my family in Lafayette at Cracker Barrel for dinner. My parents surprised us with our first wedding gift.

I don't have any pictures from our wedding on my computer, but this is one from our honeymoon. We were and still are the happiest people in the world...the Lord has truly blessed us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

Ha!!! Thanks Julie!! YOu definitely deserve some of the credit!!!

The Tylers said...

Happy happy anniversary sweet Karla!!!

Jared and Michelle said...

I am so happy for ya'll! I still get teared up when I think of how God brought you such an amazing guy!