Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baths, Birthdays and a Big Boy

We are hanging in there and having a blast with our little family. It has been quite an adjustment, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Aubrey is actually doing a pretty good job at night. Last night she went 5 1/2 hours between feedings. She has her fussy moments during the day, but I think her tummy has just been bothering her. Here are a few pics of our last few weeks.

Here is Aubrey during bath time. She was pretty content at this point, but she isn't always a happy camper during her baths.

And now she is all cuddled up in her towel!

On Sunday, we celebrated her 1 month birthday! She looks real excited, doesn't she?!

Riley thoroughly enjoyed her cookie for her!
Here is our 1 month old little girl! This month has really flown by...I hope it slows down some!

And Riley is adjusting just fine to having a little sister around. He gets very concerned about her when she's crying. He is still learning how to be gentle, but he is doing much better. I hope you are all doing well!



1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Hey Karla! I am so excited to be back in the school system! My work email is waderd@mail.santarosa.k12.fl.us or my personal is overbar20@yahoo.com. I hope you are doing well, your family is beautiful!