Friday, September 24, 2010

Craftiness and Air Show

Well here is my latest attempt at being crafty! I decided to make some trick-or-treat buckets for the kids. I got the idea last Halloween from another blog and although it didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked...they will do. I tried to make Riley's a little more boyish and Aubrey's super girly.


Today we had an airshow on base. The Blue Angels were the main attraction, but Edmond got to fly his helicopter as part of the pre-show! It was THE coolest thing ever!! I thought Riley would love it, but he was actually scared to death of the noise!! He cried most of the time while clinging to me...and then Aubrey started crying! Whew...I was super glad when Edmond's part was over. As we were walking up the the runway, Edmond and his crew were getting ready to start up their helicopter. He saw us and came out to talk to Riley. I was able to snap an AWESOME picture of him in front of the helicopter. I know our family wishes they had been there! I took a few videos and LOTS of pics for them!

Here is edmond in front of his helicopter!!

This is how Riley entertained himself while waiting for Daddy!


Here is Aubrey with her girly helicopter burp cloth that Mrs. Valarie made for her!!
And my two boys posing afterwards! I hope the Long family takes notice of Riley's hat!


No comments: