These are some pictures from Riley's stay with his Long grandparents when Edmond and I came to NC to find a home for us! Looks like he had a blast! Thanks for helping us Mrs. Pat and Mr. Edmond!
Why I take pictures at art museums
4 days ago
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things" Philippians 4:8
3 comments:
How fun with all the cousins! Love the pic of him under the bench! Soo cute!
I'll admit Karla- when I saw Riley sleeping in the den, with the lights on, on his grandpa, I got jealous. Carson would never in a million years do that. He is too sweet!
Hey Karla- regarding the mesh teether. I put ice, frozen and non frozen fruit. Canned veggies, canned fruit. He loves whatever i put in there.
Post a Comment