As most of you know, our family is living on one income right now so that I can stay at home with our precious son. Although it is very much worth it, it has been an adjustment learning how to budget our money and for me to have self-control when I see the cutest little boy outfit that I think Riley just has to have. In looking for ways to "pinch pennies", I was inspired by my friend Michelle to do my own photo shoot for Riley's 9 month pictures. It was an adventure and lots of tears were shed (I accidently crushed his foot at one point...not really, but it felt like it, I'm sure), but here are just a few of the results. I cropped most of them before ordering and didn't order any big ones yet because I want to see how the 4x6 pics turn out first. Anyway, I thought I'd share. Please know that I know that I am no where close to being a professional photographer!!! This was just a way for us to cut corners!!
3 comments:
So cute!! You did a great job with his pictures. He has the best grin in the picture against the brown background. He has a great grin period!
Those are so cute! I forgot to mention that it is a circus act trying to do it yourself. You both need a nap when you are done. My favorite is the one with the brown background. It is such a grown up grin. It does get easier each time.
karla... yayyyyy. is it weird that i heard your voice in my head while i was reading?? i love you. and little riley is so precious. you covered up his broken foot very well in the pictures. ;)
Post a Comment