UPDATED POST: This week has been full of much anticipation!!! Why? College football season, of course!!! Edmond and I are both huge college football fans. He is more specifically a Georgia fan and me, of course, LSU...so we really have fun with football season. I decided that I would wear purple and/or gold every day this past week to get in the spirit. I didn't realize that there is a college not far from here whose colors are also purple and gold....oh well! Riley joined in on the fun Friday. This first picture was taken Friday. In all fairness, I pulled out his Georgia place setting that Aunt Casey and Uncle Stuart gave him before he was even born. He had a blast playing with it all. If we had any Georgia clothes for him, I would have dressed him in those as well, but we honestly don't have any!! I can't believe it, but we don't.
We were a little (really alot) disappointed on Saturday because when we turned on the TV for the Georgia game, they were showing the Michigan game instead. I mean, we are in North Carolina...you would think they would show Georgia over Michigan. We finally found the game on the radio. And then were even more disappointed by the end of the game when GA lost. By the time the LSU game started (10:30 our time), I was just about asleep. I think I made it up for kick-off, but that was it. We did keep the TV on and whenever I would wake up, I would check the score. Next weekend we will be in BR for game day and I am going to get to go to the game! Yipee!! I can't wait! Geaux Tigers! Here are a few pics of our little man all ready for game day! Thanks to Elizabeth for the precious jersey! We LOVE it!
5 comments:
Love the pics. He just gets cuter and cuter! Love the LSU jersey.. that is precious! Geaux Tigers!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Karla-
I would love to try and see you if you have the time. Email me when you have a chance at crush317@yahoo.com. Maybe we can figure out a time!
today was the best. it's never enough time, but i'm just so thankful for the 4 of us getting to visit. your life still blesses mine and as always... Jesus is pretty much all i see when i'm with you. i love you dear friend.
aww.. Karla. he's just precious. LOVE the LSU jersey and naked pic. It must be a boy thing bc Micah hates clothes. This morning I didn't put his PJ shorts back on and moments later Chris came to me and said did you forget to put his diaper on? he was running around naked.
PS> jealous you got to see Brody last night.. hope u enjoyed
Oh Megan...I really enjoyed it too! You are just so precious! Thanks for loving me so much. Please tell your family "hi". And you just have to start a blog so that I can leave comments for you on yours and not mine!!! ha!
Post a Comment