Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Fun!

We have had lots of birthday fun since we last posted. Riley turned 11 months old and 2 of our nieces celebrated birthdays on October 3rd. Since I was just home visiting, I wasn't going to be able to go back for Karleigh's party. So...we had a little family party while I was there. She seemed to enjoy it. This first picture is of Karleigh and my friend Julie's nephew, Crockett, when they were both about a year old. I found it the other day and it just brought back so many memories. Julie and I both (I think I can speak for her) thoroughly enjoyed being aunts and were able to do so for several years before we had children of our own. We thought it was fun that they were close in ages and decided these two needed to meet. This year they each turned 7 years old...just crazy!


Karleigh and Crockett

Fontenot kids and Riley enjoying birthday celebration


Karleigh blowing out her candles

On October 1st, Riley turned 11 months old. He absolutely loves balloons so I bought him one for his 11 month birthday. Poor thing fell earlier in the day and scratched his mouth. He's a tough boy though!

This past weekend we drove to GA for our niece India's birthday party. She turned 2. We decided to take advantage of the fact that we are only 6 hours from them right now. We had a lot of fun with family and Riley really enjoyed time with his cousins. We also made a trip to north GA for Edmond's 10 year high school reunion. Yes, he is quite a bit younger than me...he reminds me of this regularly!! We had a great time, but completely forgot to take pictures. Edmond's friend, Mike, took a few and is going to send them. I may post them later.

India blowing out her candles


India and Gaga (Edmond's dad)

Edmond, Riley and Aunt Cay Cay

Riley enjoying the blow toy

Riley laughing hysterically at his Daddy!

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

I cannot believe it has been 11 months already! I love the video! I hope everything is going well, it looks like it is!

Jared and Michelle said...

Thanks for the video! I love hearing him laugh! I think seeing Hadley smile and hearing her laugh is one of my favorite things about being a mom! It looks like you guys had lots of fun at the parties!!