Well, here in North Carolina it sure looks like Fall has arrived! There are pumpkin patches on the street corners, halloween decorations in yards, and lots of Fall treats in the stores. But....we are lacking in the department of Fall weather. It has been cool-er, but not at all what I thought Fall in North Carolina would feel like. One day it's hot as can be and then the next you could wear a light sweater. Hopefully in the next few weeks it will really start to kick in!!
This week I tried to take advantage of this new season and took some pictures of him outside around some leaves (trying to get a good Christmas card picture, but no great ones so far). Then today we took him to a Pumpkin Patch. I have actually NEVER been to one so this was lots of fun!
They let us borrow a wagon to haul our pumpkins in. Riley thought that riding in the wagon was so much fun. We may have to get him one for his birthday (coming up in just a few weeks....I can't believe it)!
Edmond was paying for the pumpkins over to Riley's right and as you can see, Riley is all about his daddy when he is near.
We tried sitting Riley on top of some pumpkins. It worked for awhile, but then he slipped through. His first reaction was caught on camera here.
And this was his reaction a few seconds later!! Guess he didn't like it!
My most favorite picture from the day!!!
I was trying to get a good Christmas card picture, but Riley was more interested in playing with and eating the leaves!
This was probably the best one, but I don't like how he is halfway in the shade. Any tips on taking pictures outside???
3 comments:
I love the one of him smiling with the pumpkins! :) He is adorable Karla! I know I tell you that after almost every post with pictures, but I just want to make sure you are aware :)
I love the pumpkin pictures. Too cute!
Happy Fall!
Warmly,
Bernie
Love the pics! The pumpkin patch is so much fun. We took Hadley and she liked everything except the straw. It picked her! He is getting so big! Quite photogenic too! I have had problems taking outside photos as well. I think waiting until the sun goes down is your best bet!
Post a Comment