Monday, October 19, 2009

Mike's Farm

This weekend we took Riley to Mike's Farm. We weren't sure what to expect, but it was quite the popular place! So popular that it took awhile for us to find a parking spot! We went planning to go on a hayride with Riley, but the line was so long and there was so much more to do, that we decided to nix that idea. Riley loved seeing/feeding the animals and of course seeing all of the children. He LOVES people. I wish I could pay kids to walk around with us while shopping so that he would be so happy. Anyway, I was able to take some fun pictures and it was a nice day to be outside with him.


Got some cute pictures...maybe I can use some for our Christmas card.





Riley sitting on the tractor. He thought he was such a big boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley is a cutie. Looks like y'all had fun. I love Riley's sweater. I need to see some pics of mommy I'm starting to forget what she looks like.

Katie said...

Your son is adorable! Z loves tractors, too. Cute.

Thank you for your sweet encouragement.

Anonymous said...

What a cute man!! I hope you all are doing well. I love reading about your family.

Cris said...

I love the one of him leaning over the fence! Such a cute little man!

The Tylers said...

Precious pictures! Enjoy trick or treating with sweet Riley!

Jared and Michelle said...

So cute.. Love the outfit and the pic of him leaning on the fence. Mr. GQ- Baby!!! Looks like he had lots of fun!