Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Riley's Escape

Riley has learned how to escape from his "play area". We have been using his toy basket and walker to contain him in our living room. A while back he learned that he could crawl under the walker to get out. So, I started covering the walker with a big blanket. This past weekend he learned how to slide through the oh-so-small opening between the walker and basket. I was able to catch it on film!! Please ignore our voices in the background, the messy room and the very loud TV! I had no idea it was that loud.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. They get so excited when they have figured out how to escape. Oh and I love watching Ellen too.

Jared and Michelle said...

Love this. Fortunately we are not quite at this stage yet, but this blockade is a nifty little idea(until they outsmart us!!) I always have the TV that loud too and you know why:) Miss ya!