Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome Baby Aubrey!

Aubrey Jeanette Long arrived on July 15th, 2010 at 6:06 p.m. (Riley was also born at 6:06 p.m....how cool is that). She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 17 1/2 inches long. She is such a sweetie pie and doing well.

I will do a longer post later with details of her birthday!!! Too much to do right now!




9 comments:

Wade's World said...

Congrats!!!

The Tylers said...

WHere have I been?!! Didn't realize she was coming so soon! She is a beautiful baby! Congrats Karla!!!

David Toledo said...

Congrats! How exciting! She's is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Karla- enjoy your new bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful. =)

Unknown said...

So excited for all of you! So thankful she is here and all is well. Soak up every second!! :)

Jay & Krissy said...

What a precious baby girl! Congratulations Karla & Edmond. :)
Love,
Jay, Krissy and Will

Cris said...

Congratulations Karla! Praying for you guys and can't wait to see more pictures of little Aubrey and her big brother!

Jared and Michelle said...

AWW!! I just want to hold her so badly! She is sooo beautiful! I can see she has her Daddy wrapped already! It doesn't take long! It will be lots of fun. So glad everything went well and ya'll are doing well! Love ya!