Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8 months

Our little girl turned 8 months old yesterday! She continues to be such a blessing to us and is the sweetest little thing ever! I don't have time to do a real 8 month post right now, but I wanted to at least include the pictures. I'll update later with all of what she is doing now....this past month has been a pretty big one in Aubrey's world!

Ok....here is the update!
Aubrey, at 8 months you:
-are now crawling pretty well around the house...you started a little more than a week ago and now you are pretty good at it
-are chewing on EVERYTHING...there have got to be some teeth coming soon (none as of right now)
-have started pulling up to a standing position! Usually it's in your crib, but sometimes on the ottoman
-still love your brother more than just about anything...even when he is rolling all over you!
-now eat all of the baby food vegetables and fruits
-you do not love peas, but pretty much like everything else
-pretty much sleep all through the night. You are by FAR a better sleeper than your brother even is now! Thank you Jesus for 1 good sleeper!
-cry ALOT when mommy leaves the room and you notice. Although it is sweet...it totally stresses me out. I hope that you grow out of this phase soon!
-are now going to the church nursery all the time. I think you do better and better each Sunday we are there.
-are now wearing a size 3 diaper and mostly size 9 month and 6-12 month clothes
-have been on 3 plane trips (from Hawaii to the mainland) and you are only 8 months old...crazy stuff, but that's the military life I guess!
-and you are still the sweetest little thing EVER! Your daddy and I love you more than words can say!









No comments: