Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Much Fun!

So the kids have been having some fun lately. Here is Aubrey's newest trick in the bathtub...she's a little monkey and tries to climb all over the place. My hand was right there in case the tub flipped over....just so you don't think I'm too horrible for snapping this picture first!


And how can you resist this precious little face!

Here is Aubrey with her little friend Evelyn! Evelyn is a few months younger than Aubrey, but they live just 2 doors down so they have become BFF! Isn't Evelyn's skin just gorgeous! PS...we didn't buy the outfits together, but realized we had the same onesies and just HAD to have a picture. We may have to continue this though because it was too cute!


Oh boy...and here is the stud himself!! We don't often hang out with just a diaper outside, but the story is that we were playing with bubbles....they spilt all over him.....and he doesn't like to be wet! So we just stripped down and he had the best time!

Does he look guilty or what?!!!

And now he is "looking for bees" as he told me!

And here is my latest purchase...I LOVE them! I ordered these canvases from mpix.com and they are my most favorite thing in the house right now. I waited until they had a special so I got a pretty good deal. The best part is that with mpix, the shipping on anything you order is only $5.99. Even all the way out here to Hawaii! On any other website, I was almost paying more in shipping than for the actual canvas. So....I was pumped! I hope Ed likes them when he gets home! We sure do miss him....is it too soon to count the days??!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics on the wall! How cute are Aubrey and Evelyn? I love little girls. :)

The Tylers said...

Girl you let that little man of yours run around in a diaper all he wants;)!! And I absolutely adore those pics. I may need to do that. They look great!

BDamico said...

Karla...I finally caught up with your blog and enjoyed every bit of it:) Love the canvas prints! Looks like you all are doing very well...