So...Edmond told me the other day that he often gets to check the blog. So from here on out, I may have more picture on here than you care to see, but it's mostly for him! Here is our past few weeks in pictures!
P.S These are in reverse order...too lazy to change them!
St. Patty's day! This was the best picture I could get of the 2 of them! They are both a little difficult these days when it comes to taking pictures.

I just love this little boy so much!! He is such a sweetie...he called out for me in the middle of the night the other night saying, "I love you mommy! I love you mommy!" It was just precious...although I was exhausted and didn't enjoy the moment as much as I would have liked!

And this little girl....more precious than words! I can't tell you how many times people comment on her eyes and all I can say is, "They're not from me...I can't take any credit at all!"
This was one rare morning when they were sitting next to each other so quietly! I had to snap a picture. Don't you LOVE the bedhead. It's quite crazy I must say!
And this was their first bath together. I've only done it twice and I think I will hold off on doing it more regularly. I think when Edmond gets home...he can start to bathe them at the same time! That's my plan at least!
PPS....I used to think Riley looked just like Edmond, but oh my...Aubrey has now taken the prize for that one!! Honestly...I don't think either one looks much like me!! At least my hubby is a cutie!!!
2 comments:
Karla they are precious. How did I miss that Edmond had left already? When does he get back? I'll be praying for your strength!
Those are some sweet babies!! And so beautiful....that baby girl will be potty training before you know! Enjoy your babies!!!
Post a Comment