Here are a few pics of the kids. Aubrey is growing up so fast and is not only crawling, but pulling up on everything now. She's not super steady so I feel like I need to stay right by her. Riley is talking about a storm. I want to share some funny things he has said.
1) He is obsessed with dinosaurs right now and has been asking to take them in the bath with him. Well, we tried this a few times and they would soak up water in the holes they had. So, I told him that if the dino had a hole, he couldn't go in the bath. Every night we now look at each dino to see if he can "bathe" with Riley. Well, the other day while I was getting dressed, he wanted to give his dinos a bath so I put just a little water in our tub. I overheard a conversation Riley had with 2 of his dinos.....it went something like this. Dino #1 "Hi Dino". Dino #2 "Hi. I can't take a bath because I have a hole." Dino #1 "oh no!" I as just about to die laughing. So funny!!!
2) When he wants something to eat he now taps his chin/cheek in a thinking while in a thinking position and says, "Hmmm....What can I eat Mommy?"
3) And when I say something that he likes or agrees with, he says in a super loud voice "What a great idea, Mommy!"
He is something else...keeps me smiling, that's for sure!
Ok, here are some pictures....
2 comments:
sweet friend, i pray for you and edmond often. you are a brave woman whose hope is in Jesus. you always have been. and i know both you and edmond know where his help comes from. psalm 121:1. i love you!
How funny is Riley? I love over- hearing John when he talks to himself. I've been thinking about all of our Hawaii friends this week after what happened there recently. It'd nice to see updates!
Post a Comment